Star Mountain Design Policy – 4th May 2023
This policy will be applied to all new contracts from the 4th May 2023. Please read the terms and conditions below carefully.
All contracts will adhere to the following policies:
1) All projects will require a 50% non-refundable deposit prior to the start of the build or graphic mockup phase.
2) On Ultra and Standard Website Packages, a second non-refundable payment of 30% will be due 30 days after the signing of the contract.
On Landing Pages and Basic Website packages, a second non-refundable 40% payment will be due 15 days after the signing of the contract.
3) Upon completion, a final non-refundable payment of 20% + any additional items (which would be agreed in writing) is due for Ultra and Standard website packages.
Upon completion, a final non-refundable payment of 10% + any additional items (which would be agreed in writing) is due for Basic Website packages and Landing Page packages.
1) We will agree on a content delivery date together. We will ask you to choose this date realistically, even if you tell us that you want your website built as quickly as possible.
2) 1st missed content delivery deadline: we will reschedule the work on your project to resume 5-10 business days after the missed deadline.
3) 2nd missed content delivery deadline: we will reschedule the work on your project to resume 5-10 business days only after all content has been delivered, plus $50/£50 rescheduling fee
Please note: We understand that life happens, and sometimes things are beyond your control as well. We will always have discussions when there are extenuating circumstances.
Other things to note:
1) If the 2nd payment is not made on the agreed date, work on the project will stop and will only resume once the payment is made.
2) Contracts that are not ongoing must be completed within 6 months, unless otherwise specified and agreed upon.
3) All our of contracts will have a 6 month validity, unless otherwise specified and agreed upon. At the end of 6 months, if the website has not been completed due to content delivery delays, outstanding work will be then be charged at an hourly rate that uses Star Mountain’s non-build hourly rates. All the provisions of the original contract hold, and a new hourly contract will be issued.
4) All of our Basic, Standard and Ultra client websites will be built on Star Mountain’s servers. The websites will be moved to your chosen server and domain upon final payment.
Landing Pages will be built on the server of the hosting company and domain you choose.
But here’s an incentive:
For all Standard and Ultra Website Package contracts that are completed within 60 days of signing (meaning you delivered that content quickly so we could do what we needed to!) we will discount you £100 (or $100 if in the US) off your final payment!
And for all Basic Website Packages that are completed within 30 days of contract signing, we will discount you £50 (or $50) off of your final payment.
It’s our way of saying thank you for respecting the content delivery dates and deadlines we have set together.
We thank you for understanding.
We really do! We have the greatest respect for our clients and love getting to be part of their entrepreneurial journeys. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the new policies!